2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣ is here and so is my first course on Udemy!
“How to write SOLID C++” (plat.is/solid) is now live and ready for enrollments.
Learn how to develop maintainable and reusable C++, that’s ready for production.
The course comes with a lot of exercises, giving you a hands-on experience with SOLID.
SOLID is a set of object-oriented design principles. They correspond to programming best practices and quality attributes:
- 🇸ingle responsibility 👉 Promotes high cohesion
- 🇴pen-closed 👉 Advocates for extensible code
- 🇱iskov substitution 👉 Encourages interchangeable modules
- 🇮nterface segregation 👉 Minimizes exposed functionality
- 🇩ependency inversion 👉 Favors loose coupling
Take this course, if you are after:
- C++ inspired by real-world projects, mostly from embedded systems
- No oversimplified examples, SOLID violations are subtle in production code
- No sugar-coating, you will see that refactoring does not always make sense
- No unrelated design patterns, we focus on the essence with simple, modern C++
⭐ Guess what? For the first 2 weeks, the course will be available for FREE. ⭐
Send me a message if you are interested and I will send you a coupon.
If, by the time you read this, the course is no longer free, you can still get it at a discounted price as a thank you for reading my blog.
Get in touch and I will do my best to get you sorted.